MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Work closely with two other members of the department (flat
* Unique back-office position, analyzing
* Investor reporting
* Strong ability to navigate and effectively use Excel
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful
candidate will possess the following:
* 2 - 4 years of experience
* Background relevant to audit, advisory and financial/data
* Experience in Private Equity
* Strong Excel skills a must!
* Strong quantitative, financial, and analytic skills
* Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
My client is a US-based, Private Equity/Venture Capital firm,
which specializes in growth within the software and technology
space. Collaborative and client-focused company with a fantastic
culture, growth opportunities, and great benefits!
* Competitive Salary / OTE
* Fully funded health/vision/dental insurance
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Opportunities for growth!
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be
considered with 24 hours.