MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Lead large projects from design to conclusion
* Work closely with product managers and designers to understand
requirements before implementation
* Work closely with other developers to establish consistent
APIs and uniformed interactions with APIs on the frontend
* Mentor and guide developers on engineering best practices
within application framework (React/Redux)
* Mentor and guide developers on engineering practices within
cloud-based application paradigm (Flask/AWS Lambda/ECS)
* MINIMUM 6+ years of experience in full stack
* Strong proficiency with Python, React, and Redux
* Strong working knowledge on applications on AWS including AWS
Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway, SMS, and ECS
* Working knowledge of integration testing in
Fast-growing global Health Tech company based in NYC.
Full time permanently remote position with benefits!
Base salary, bonus, and equity stock options