MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Gathers, organizes, and inputs client and prospect data into
the Firm's system.
* Manages data accuracy and integrity and keeps records current
on prospect pipeline status for intake purposes.
* Prepares various deliverables which directly support client
acquisition such as marketing letters, retainer agreements and
* Prepares and processes all documentation related to client
implementation and on-going maintenance, transfer documents and
other forms as required.
* Responds to daily alerts or notifications.
* Troubleshoots, escalates as appropriate, and determines the
appropriate action required. Coordinates all internal "last
contact" reports with the client service team to determine those
clients requiring contact or additional attention.
* Coordinates client "touch points" which reinforce the on-going
client retention process including anniversaries, Thank You notes,
* Performs all calendaring functions with both internal teams as
well as external prospects and Clients.
* Communicates directly with external parties to coordinate
times and venues. Allocates firm resources (room, technology
* Responds to task requests from Planning team members in a
timely and accurate manner.
* Follows up to ensure completion.
* Manages all incoming phone calls; direct callers to most
appropriate source for action; use judgment and professionalism to
escalate as needed.
* Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing
* 1+ years of legal or marketing experience; bachelor's degree
* Intellectually curious, motivated, team player with an
* Experience with the use of online information databases, tools
and resources; strong research and writing skills;
* Outstanding client service orientation and listening skills;
comfortable and confident in interacting with Firm leadership and
* Self-motivated with excellent project management skills and
attention to detail;
* Proactive problem solver and issue spotter
Michael Page International, a publicly traded firm, is the
world's leading professional consulting/recruitment firm. My team
and I change lives across the United States by creating
opportunity. Our clients include AmLaw Top 25 Law Firms, with gross
revenue of $2B+ as well as boutique law firms, Private Equity &
Asset Management Firms, with $18B+ in AUM, Top 10 Global Accounting
Firms and leading international Management Consulting Firms.
* Hybrid in office/wfh schedule
* Comprehensive and competitive benefit program
* Competitive Salaries
* Performance Bonus Program
* Generous Time Off
* Generous Retirement Program including 401(k) Plan
* Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance