MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Principal Software
Engineer includes but are not limited to
* Design, develop and maintain code for their software
* Act as the subject matter expert in algorithms, patterns and
* Incorporate security consciously throughout the application
* Contribute to the transformation of the technology
department's processes and culture.
The ideal Principal Software Engineer has:
* 9+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
* Knowledge of one or more programming languages (Python,
* Experience with a wide variety of tools including but not
limited to Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, AWS, Terraform!
* Knowledge of operational and SRE skills including networking,
scaling and disaster recovery.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience working with business leaders and stakeholders in
This private banking and wealth management client prioritizes
excellent client services and innovative technologies to drive
their success! Founded back in 1985, they have built a name for
themselves nationwide due to their high-level client satisfaction
with services including lending, deposits and brokerage!
This Principal Software Engineer offers industry leading pay and
benefits as well as the opportunity to drive change within the
industry! Enjoy work from home flexibility, excellent PTO and a
cohort of passionate coworkers!