MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Checking time sheets for accuracy
* Strong responsibilities in ADP
* Entering data into databases and spreadsheets
* Handling direct deposit requests and data
* Responsible for payroll every other week
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of
* Two plus years of experience managing multi-state payroll,
with ADP preferred.
* Extensive knowledge of payroll reporting.
* Intermediate MS Office and advanced Excel skills
This client is rapidly growing consumer goods company based in
New York City.
This position offers a competitive benefits package and hourly