Lead Reporting and Analytics
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Corporate Information Solutions is seeing candidates for the
following position in Hoboken:
Lead Reporting & Analytics
The Reporting & Analytics Lead is part of a Corporate BI &
Analytics team responsible for enabling Business Intelligence and
analytics tools for Finance function. The ideal candidate has a
knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business
mind-set to convert insights into strategic opportunities for the
organization. Candidate will have to collaborate with leaders
across all groups within Finance to assist with data-driven
What can you expect?
- Drive innovation and standardization within Reporting &
Analytics space by playing a key role in technology decisions for
- Lead the Reporting & Analytics Team in the design and
development for highly complex and critical data projects
- Excellent Professional development and Career growth
What is in it for you?
- Work in a diverse culture and global team
- Grow in culture focused on training and mentoring
We will count on you to:
- Work with Key business leaders and stakeholders to define,
develop and analyze KPI's utilized to make data driven
- Lead the development and enhancement of Data Warehouse, Data
Models, Reports and Dashboards for all corporate functions with
focus on finance function.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level
- Coordinate data/report requests process: tracking requests,
rationalization, prioritization and approval.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental
standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations,
and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people,
technology, budget and business within your department and
design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Provide architectural assessments of existing technologies,
team deliverables, and industry developments and trends.
- Hands on expertise with data and reporting solutions; designing
and implementing data governance framework, warehousing standards
and Integrated data models
What you need to have:
What makes you stand out?
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working experience with Azure Cloud Data Solutions is a big
- Strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive
intent while driving towards resolution
- Domain knowledge in other Corporate functions such as HR, Real
Estate is preferred
- Excellent Problem solving skills with innovative and proactive
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional
services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The
Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With
annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients
navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through
four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and
commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative
risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk,
reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow
profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers
advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations
redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment
outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing
workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic
and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For
more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter
or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE
Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., Hoboken , Lead Reporting and Analytics, Other , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!