Part Time Customer Service Associate- I
Company: Investors Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
- Processes customer transactions according to the Bank's
policies and procedures.
- Ensure regulatory requirements, such as Anti Money Laundering
and Bank Secrecy Act are adhered to.
- Build customer loyalty through courteous, professional service
according to the Banks' established Sales and Service
- Maintain knowledge of all Bank products and services to
effectively promote the Bank to customers
- Profile customers and open new accounts, as needed.
- Identify customer needs and make appropriate referral of
products and services while executing a smooth transition of
customer to platform personnel or open
- Consistently utilize 360 View CRM to log and manage the
customer complaint process, customer inquiry process and referral
leads to and from other business units throughout the Bank
- Completes daily proof, investigates, resolves and reports out
of balance conditions to supervisor.
- Services and proves the ATM.
- Assists with vault and shipment control as needed.
- Prepares CTR form on appropriate transactions.
- Updates bank check and money order issued logs and maintains
- Scans checks and maintains daily capture log.
- Trains and supports new tellers.
- Demonstrate ISB Core Values in all actions
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Keywords: Investors Bancorp, Inc., Hoboken , Part Time Customer Service Associate- I, Other , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!