MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Negotiate full suite of trading agreements including, but not
limited to, ISDA Master Agreements and Credit Support Annexes,
stock loan, prime brokerage agreements, listed derivative trading
agreements, OTC clearing agreements, tri-party control agreements,
master confirm agreements, confidentiality agreements, electronic
trading agreements and other trading-related agreements.
* Liaise with Sales and Trading desks, as well as members of
Firm's Legal, Risk, Credit and On-boarding teams.
* Act as primary point of contact with clients and their counsel
for all negotiations. Interact with clients in connection with new
industry rules and regulations.
* Provide guidance and direction to business lines and corporate
and control groups with respect to CFTC and SEC Swap Dealer
* JD from top law school with excellent academic credentials and
* Admitted to NY State Bar
* 5+ years of experience, some of which gained at a top law
firm, handling equities, equity derivatives an sales and trading
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Team player
* Competitive base salary
* Additional benefits