MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Develop Front-End website architecture, design user
interactions and develop Back-End website applications
* Create servers and databases for functionality
* Ensure the applications are running smoothly
* Design and develop API's
* Work closely with the CEO, CTO, other developer and
* 2+ years experience as a Full Stack/ Software Engineer
* Highly proficient in Python, Node.js, AWS, dJango, Vue.js
* Ability to build and design API's
* Ready to come in to an early stage start up and build
everything from the ground up while working closely with the CEO
Confidential, Sales Automation Software Start up.
* Competitive salary.
* Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without
sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this