MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Oversee Product Development throughout the entire business,
working closely with both internal and external partners to conduct
consumer research, manage pipelines, and meet all deadlines
* Work cross-functionally with other senior leaders within the
company to set product vision, strategy, and goals
* Work closely with design, product, and engineering teams to
create all-encompassing view of solutions and improvements
* Define and oversee product calendar and its offering (SKU
assortment, pricing strategy, go-to market) using trends and
* REQUIRED 10+ year of (physical) product development
* REQUIRED 3+ years managing teams
* Background in product design, merchandising, and/or product
* Experience with timeline management, prototyping, research,
and managing budgets
Fast-growing D2C retail start-up based in Brooklyn, NY.
Full-time offer with benefits.