MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Perform NAV calculations, overdrafts, cash flows, as part of
daily review procedures.
* Largely responsible for stock/cash reconciliations
* Tasked with overseeing specific portfolios and following up on
inquiries from fund managers, clients, and custodians.
* Correspond with counterparts across the operations group to
manage schedules and produce client reporting.
* Maintain the integrity of the accounting data
* Experience working with fixed income, equity, derivative,
alternative asset products
* 1-4 years of experience within an investment management
* Ability to handle a high volume workload
* Manage priorities accordingly
* Superior problem-solving skills
New York firm in the investment management space with hubs in
* Competitive compensation
* Work from home opportunity