MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Experience managing of data and analytics projects
* Experience working on projects that have involved the
introduction of new ways of working / processes / methodologies
into a business
* Proven track record of taking ownership and of driving
outcomes in a
* fast paced matrix environment; history of successfully
* projects in unstructured environments
* Highly proficient in Project Management principles, methods,
* and tools
* Highly numerate, with strong data background
* Strong stakeholder, supplier & people management skills
* Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM environment
* PMP certification mandatory
* B.S. Degree in Business or IT Discipline or addition relevant
* experience in Project Management.
* 7+ years of related experience in program and project
* Demonstrated experience in managing multi-task contracts
* subcontracts of various types and complexity.
* Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Confidential, very well known Non-for-Profit Organization.
* Competitive salary
* Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without
sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this