MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Create data tools for data science and BI teams to assist them
in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry
* Evaluate and integrate open source and vendor tools for
various parts of data infrastructure
* Participate in code reviews, standups, and planning sessions,
while listening to feedback and commenting on others'
* Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data
Science and BI teams to assist with data-related technical issues
and support their data infrastructure needs
* Build scalable data pipelines and API integrations to support
continuing increase in data volume and complexity
* Design and build the infrastructure required for optimal
extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety
of data sources
* Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL.
* Solid programming foundations and proficiency with data
related languages such as Python/Spark/R.
* Excellent communication skills. Ability to effectively
communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Has proven success in communicating with users, other
technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements,
describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
* Has experience providing technical leadership and mentoring
other engineers for best practices on data engineering
My client is one of the world's largest eCommerce companies in
the world! They are looking to extend their team with bright minded
people like you!
* Growth Opportunity
* Full benefits
* Paid sick days
* Paid vacation days
* Free products