MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Being accountable in achieving company KPI's and financial
expectations, as well as creatively monitoring and highlighting
projected shortfalls or process recommendations.
* You will ensure that teams are fully trained and adhere to
brand standards and guidelines on how to prepare and present our
coffee to customers, as well as leading on Food Hygiene and Health
and Safety management to ensure that stores are fully
* You will help lead on staff recruitment, rotas and ensuring
labour costs are well managed without compromising service
They are looking for an individual with:
* Proven retail operations management experience, ideally in a
specialty coffee environment.
* Proven experience of successfully meeting and exceeding sales
targets and an ability to lead by example and demonstrate
progressive people management skills.
* our eye for detail and presentation must meet the exacting
standards of our design centered aesthetic, as all our stores are
renowned for their architectural finesse and clinically precise
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must,
as well as a strong ability to work independently and
* Excellent time and diary management, and a natural affinity
with working on spreadsheets and reporting software.
My client is a pioneering specialty coffee brand known and loved
by coffee enthusiasts worldwide. 2021 sees its emergence into the
USA with New York as our much-anticipated next destination.
Competitive base salaryBonus