MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Responsible for new client acquisition and developing short,
medium- and long-term strategy for team to follow.
* Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver
consistently high personal revenue.
* Leading by example in Page Group behaviors and values - a role
model to all colleagues.
* Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective
* Create and reinforce a positive, sales-based team culture.
* Manage the performance of each team member including setting
KPI's, conducting 121 daily/weekly reviews, holding team meetings,
hiring, training and running incentive plans.
* Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business
development and account management.
* Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual
budgets and setting stretch targets.
* P&L ownership and responsibility. Ensure profitability of
business on a monthly basis.
* Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from
both a client and candidate perspective.
* Minimum of 4 years of B2B/B2C sales or sales management
experience or recruitment experience.
* Experience working in a fast pace, data and metric driven
* Clear demonstration of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual
quota over a consistent period.
* Strong track record of managing entire sales cycle from lead
generation to close, with the ability to articulate process in a
* New business development experience highly desired.
* Experience identifying talent and hiring, training and
developing sales reps to a consistent performance a huge plus.
* Leading a team to revenue, headcount and profitable growth not
required but strongly desired.
* Positive can-do attitude a must!
* Team player who will embrace the Page Group core values on a
* A strong passion for sales, career advancement and making a
positive impact on people's lives.
360 full desk Recruitment Manager role with the Banking &
Financial Services practice at Michael Page.
* Above market salary (based on experience) and uncapped
* Commission structure paid on personal and team revenue.
* Transparent promotion targets for continued career
* Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
* Ongoing professional development.
* Opportunity to join several different business councils:
Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to
name just a few.
* 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year
* 401k match.
* All national holidays recognized.