MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Assist in the planning, design, and development of new
applications and enhancements to
* existing core services and applications.
* Meet with decision-makers, systems owners, and end-users to
define business requirements,
* systems goals, and timelines.
* Identify and resolve business systems issues.
* Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house
* Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of
existing systems and develop
* strategies for improving or further leveraging these
* 4+ years of proven experience designing, deploying, and
managing core information
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Technology or related field or
equivalent work experience.
* Working technical knowledge of data modeling techniques
including conceptual, logical, and
* Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems,
including MacOS and ChromeOS.
* Working knowledge of current tools to facilitate data analysis
including SQL, DbVisualizer,
* Navicat, etc.
Confidential, very well known Non-for-Profit Organization.
* Competitive salary.
* Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without
sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this