MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
- Create month and year end P&L reports for Senior
Management and Head Office r
- Handle Actual to Budget Revenue/Expense variance analysis
reports to immediately identify any
discrepancies, erroneous Direct, Indirect or Managed expense
- Report, record and process internal adjustments for erroneous
transactions allocated to Global Operations to ensure expenses and
revenue remained in line with budget and forecast.
- Detailed preparation of bi-annual Unit Cost Analysis to ensure
that the organization
remains competitive in the Banking market and possesses solid
- Maintained Group Asset Liability Balances, Interest Income,
Interest Expense and Yield
Reports for Senior Management and Head Office used to measure
Top Tier clients.
- Finance liaison with Project Management to review Business
Cases, Project Specifications,
apply costs, set target dates and maintain timelines.
- Provided Monthly Sign Off for the GL Balance Sheet and Off
Balance Sheet accounts as per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
* Candidates will have at least 3-5 year's of experience working
as a financial controller
* Ideal candidates will have experience working in a financial
institution or bank
* CPA a plus, degree in accounting or finance a must have
* Fixed income product knowledge highly preferred
Well-established global investment bank with locations in
Competitive compensation offered to qualified candidates.