MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Lead the discovery phases of new feature roll outs with a set
of cross functional stakeholders from various business teams,
engineering, and other product managers across the
* Partner closely with key stakeholders to understand their
needs, objectives, and identify opportunities for alignment.
* Engage with business partners, legal counsel, UX, and
Engineering to realize truly excellent products and features for
customer focused and back office.
* Post Undergraduate degree
* Experience in product management in the technology space
* Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams
comprised of designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to
coordinate, plan, execute and track product changes.
* Experience with managing feature development and life cycle
This company is dedicated to helping improve and grow large
eCommerce companies by coaching them through innovative ways of
marketing and reaching new customers.
* Fully remote work
* Competitive compensation
* Growth opportunities