MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
The Director- Power Markets&Renewable Energy will report
directly to the Vice President. In this role you will help shape
the strategy and direction in North America for the Power group.
You will have at lease ten direct reports across the US as the team
grows. Your role will be to drive the business Development in North
The ideal The Director- Power Markets&Renewable Energy will
* Have a minimum of a Bachelors of Science in Engineering, or
* MBA strongly preferred.
* 15+ of Business Development or business Development related
activities in Renewable Energy and the Utilities Markets.
* Excellent written and oral communication.
* Ability to lead and organize a team of direct reports.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience with PV and Battery/Energy Storage.
* Experience with Utility Scale Wind and High Voltage Energy
* Experience closing large energy deals 20M USD +
This Client is a world leading Environmental Consulting Firms
with a heavy focus in Renewable Energy. They help partner with some
of the largest Renewable Energy companies in the world to design,
Engineer, Construct, and consult on some of the most groundbreaking
projects in Renewable Energy. Here in North America their focus is
to help design and build a more sustainable future while partnering
with national leading companies to achieve their Renewable Energy
* Full time position with competitive base salary.
* Annual bonus.
* Career upside potential.
* Good benefits package.
* 20 + Days PTO
* Sick leave.