MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Lead account management and sales performance of all E-Tailing
accounts including sales forecasting, sales analysis and marketing
investment and activation.
* Act as the point person on all projects including, but not
limited to, financial and product projections, seasonal and monthly
recaps, budgeting and other daily communication.
* Ensure all aspects of the e-commerce ecosystem are optimized
for algorithms and consumers: content, search, advertising,
catalogue, inventory, purchase experience, reviews
* Negotiate all exposure opportunities and digital coop
activation's that align with national brand strategy and retailer
category growth objectives.
* Bachelor's degree;
* 3+ year's experience in online retail and/or sales planning
* Advanced Excel and retail math skills with a strong command of
sales forecasting analysis
* Highly analytical and KPI driven
* Attention to detail, customer service orientation and
creativity in problem-solving
* Omni-channel mentality, customer-centric background and
ability to execute
* Able to execute sales and marketing strategies and launch
plans to drive sales and client loyalty
Our client is a leading skincare company who create a variety of
products for infants and mothers.
* Competitive salary