1007 Lead Business Analyst - Oracle Financials Lead Business
Analyst - Oracle Financials
2. Business Requirements
· Works with internal business stakeholders to analyze and
clearly document business requirements, processes and related
· Conducts fit-gap analysis on the business requirements with
the production of high quality solutions.
· Translates requirements into functional specifications and
3. End to End Testing
· Environment configuration and documentation
· Responsible for Unit and Integration end-to-end testing in
readiness for UAT
· Supports UAT, Regression and Performance testing.
· Assists with, or performs the delivery of end-user
· Responsible for post-go live application support and
transition to Support group.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
· 5+ years’ experience as a full time business analyst in a
financial or software product environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including
exposure to MS Project and Visio
· Extensive experience of the full software development life
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; verbally and
in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
· Excellent analytical skills – able to analyze and solve
problems. Ability to accurately identify, document and recommend
solutions to complex business problems.
· Excellent research and information gathering skills.
· Innovative – seeks out innovative solutions and champions
· Initiative – takes independent action and goes beyond what the
job or situation requires.
· Prioritization – ability to organize deliverables in order to
accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified
· Results oriented – strives to achieve high levels of
individual and organizational performance.
· Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
· Strong product knowledge of the latest Oracle versions is
In addition it would be an asset if the experience included
· Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) Application
· Invoicing Applications for Insurance Brokerage.
· Experience in Oracle E-Business Suite Financials (Oracle
· SQL skills to query SQL databases.
· Experience in system integration and data quality
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with
REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver
skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and
we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We
always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career
opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite
you to review the position requirements and apply today if your
skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status,
national origin or any other characteristic protected under
federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com )