Company: Wipro Technologies
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology,
consulting and business process services company. We harness the
power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud,
analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to
the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized
globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong
commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we
have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six
continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to
build a better and a bold new future.Job Overview: The Corporate
Information Solution(CIS) department is looking to hire Camunda
workflow and automation Software Developer to support multiple
initiatives within our team. This role will work closely with
architect, developers and operational staff with a goal of
developing workflow software solution. This role will primarily
assist with development of software, creating unit test cases
coverage and defining reusable components for financial projects
based on the existing architecture assurance process. It is
expected that this role will provide technically strong solutions
that are aligned with enterprise architecture principles and
provide transparency to software development efforts for projects
within CIS. Must perform the role and responsibilities with a high
level of integrity, ethics and commitment to service excellence.
- A genuine passion for technology and solving problems
- A pragmatic approach to software development and delivery
- Provide technical design and software development of workflow
process across multiple technology initiatives.
- Responsible for translating high-level and detail-level
business requirements into specific design and develop business
process workflow automation solution. Requires knowledge across
multiple platforms, processes and architectures, as well as broad
knowledge of new technologies and will include directing the design
and development efforts of less experienced developers.
- Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the
solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to
application, engineering and operations teams.
- Facilitate and help establish software development standards
and best practices.
- Working with other developers and tech leads to construct a
repeatable reusable automation workflow enterprise architecture
solution that is scalable, adaptable, and in synch with
ever-changing business needs.
- Create test driver design(TDD) unit testing and maintains
evidence of test plans and test results.
- Improve software developer productivity and security
vulnerability and compliance risk during the software development
cycle. Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering,
electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of
study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years working in software developer, minimum 2
years' experience in business rules engine (DMN) and BPM/Case
- Knowledge of Task lifecycle; integration of Business data and
- Hands-on experience with Camunda, BPM, MEAN or MERN, Python,
- Experience with Agile Framework
- Experience to develop workflow or services for financial
application including GL General Ledger journals.
- Understanding in Enterprise, Web and Mobile technologies.
- Proven experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS,
Azure or GCP.
- Experience in application modernization / development
(containers, kubernetes, API's, microservices, serverless, event
sourcing, domain-driven design).
- Hands-on experience with frameworks Spring MVC, Spring Boot,
- Comfortable in building REST APIs, Microservices and working
with third-party APIs.
- Extensive experience creating reusable components for
- Fluent in development methods, tools, and techniques, systems
design, and architecture, good practical experience with HTML, CSS,
and documentations creation ability.
- Agility to work across multiple levels of the organization from
developers to product owners and senior managers.
- Contribution to open source projects and experience with Pega
Case Management , ML and AI is a plus.Skills and Attributes:
- Experience managing complex technical requirements across
multiple systems and domains in a multi-team technology
organization. Highly organized and effective multitasker.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork.
- Powerful communicator, in both verbal and written form, able to
articulate concepts and development ideas, break through barriers,
engage people, and work effectively with others under
pressure.Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and
makes all employment and employment-related decisions without
regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by
Keywords: Wipro Technologies, Hoboken , Camunda Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!