Posted on: January 15, 2022
Experis - A Manpower Group is engaged with one of the leading
Financial Firm. We are looking to help our client to identify a
Programmer Analyst to work with them on fulltime basis. It's a Full
Time Opportunity based out of Hoboken NJ. Great company to work
with!! Below is the summary of the role: Job Title: - Programmer
Analyst Location: - Hoboken NJ Job Type: - Full Time Permanent role
Summary Senior Associates (Programmer Analysts) develop and
maintain client/server and Web based application software by using
an appropriate mix of technology stacks (Microsoft, Java, and Open
Source) and programming languages such as C#.Net, VB.Net, C++ and
Java along with SQL Server/Oracle databases You may act as Team
Leaders on large projects, supervising a team of trainees and
Associates (programmers). They may also need to liaise with the
offshore support/development teams.
- Designs, programs, tests, documents, and maintains applications
written for client/server and Web environments.
- Participates in graphic user interface, database, and system
and component design.
- Develops applications using Microsoft and Java stacks (C#.Net,
VB.Net, Java etc.)
- Database programming using stored procedures, Functions, CLR,
- Develops reports using Crystal Reports and SQL reporting
- Performs unit and integration testing and assist in system and
user acceptance testing.
- Documents application modules and assist in the preparation of
user and system documentation.
- Implements the bank's design standards and System Development
- Provides high quality work by ensuring accuracy and seeking to
continuously improve our processes and platforms by embracing new
and better ways of doing things.
- Performs all functions as assigned by management.Qualifications
- Primarily this position requires .Net programming experience
with expertise in different applications layers such as web,
reporting, service components, database, systems integration, and
OS (using the Microsoft stack of technologies).
- Web and component programming using ASP.Net, IIS, C#, VB
AJAX, ADO.Net etc.
- Database programming using SQL server (design and maintenance
of functions & stored procedures).
- Expertise in full development life cycle using Visual Studio,
TFS, unit testing and build processes (while following SDLC
concepts of Waterfall and Agile).
- Reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting
- Skilful with object-oriented design concepts, architecture, and
angular framework.Nice to Haves:
- Understanding of newer technologies such as Silverlight, WPF,
Entity Framework. Net Core etc.
- Systems integration using messaging middleware (MQ, JMS
- Knowledge of Angular framework, multi-threading, C++ etc.
- Experience in Java/Oracle/ UNIX/Linux stack.Other Requirements:
- 7 to 15 years of experience in applications development using
above mentioned technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Global Custody, multi-currency accounting,
international banking, FX, and Securities Processing application
systems helpful but not mandatory.
Keywords: Experis, Hoboken , Programmer Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!