Senior Developer (.NET, C#, SQL Server)
Company: SPHERE Technology Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
-- -- -- Senior Developer (.NET, C#, SQL Server) - SPHERE
Technology Solutions This website stores cookies on your computer.
These cookies are used to collect information about how you
interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this
information in order to improve and customize your browsing
experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on
this website and other media. To find out more about the cookies we
- CONTACT Senior Developer (.NET, C#, SQL Server) Senior
Developer (.NET, C#, SQL Server) We are looking to hire a Senior
Developer in our Product Development organization. A successful
candidate will have strong analytical, technical and communication
skills and extensive hands-on experience building .NET, C#, and SQL
Server applications. You must have proven experience coding
high-performance Multi-Threaded API's (hundreds of
transactions/sec), complex SQL Stored Procedure (billions of rows),
Sockets Programming and Windows Services. Additionally, the ideal
candidate will also have experience interfacing to Active
Directory, LDAP, MS Exchange, OneDrive, knowledge of Azure/AWS
automation and experience with UI Frameworks (e.g. Vue, React,
Angular, D3).This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a
growing Cybersecurity company and to help develop and shape the
initiatives and strategy of a growing Product Development team.
Under the direction of the Application Development Manager, this
position will help solution business requirements and establish
technology direction to support Product Roadmaps and Sphere
vision.If you are a self-starter who enjoys problem solving,
collaborating on Agile teams and thrives in a fast-moving,
ever-changing startup environment, then read on!Essential
- A SENIOR DEVELOPER that excels at designing and developing high
quality products with intuitive interfaces and has the drive to
ensure that the success criteria are met within budget and schedule
- Well versed in Coding, Scripting, Test Automation, Load Testing
and Performance Tuning.
- Design and implement technology solutions keeping in mind key
architectural attributes (e.g. security, reliability, scalability,
- Work closely with the QA team to integrate software quality
build best practices and ensure quality standards are met.
- Work to automate unit and regression testing during Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Report development status to project stakeholders.
- Work with peers to troubleshoot and resolve project
- Participate in project release efforts ranging in scope from
small to very large.
- Guide and mentor junior developers.
- Develop positive relationships with business partners to better
understand their needs, manage expectations, and deliver value-add
- Collaborate with other teams (technical and non-technical) to
ensure successful project delivery and adherence to SDLC
- Minimum Education B.S. in Computer Science, IT or related
- 10+ years' experience with product development and architecture
of software, applications and services.
- Experience with designing and implementing mission critical
systems that manage large scale data sets.
- Excellent complex SQL coding and SQL tuning skills.
- In-depth experience creating API/Service interfaces.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, Agile/SCRUM Methodology, CI/CD,
- Proficiency with source control methodologies, branching,
- Prior experience in onshore-offshore development projects.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral
- Ability to facilitate, influence and manage change to deliver
- Entrepreneurial drive demonstrated ability to achieve stretch
goals in an innovative and fast paced environment. Able to fit in
well within a startup environment.
- Prior experience working for a data governance product vendor
(e.g. Varonis, CyberArk) and/or financial services is a plus.
- Advanced skills of test-driven development.
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus:
- Storage platforms (Windows, NetApp, EMC Isilon, NAS, NFS)
- Device connectors (Unix, Windows, SSCM, ServiceNow, CMDB,
- 3'rd party interfaces (OneDrive, SharePoint, Microsoft System
Center, Active Directory, PeopleSoft, Office 365)
- Databases (SQL Server, Oracle or Sybase)
- Map Reduce Frameworks (Hadoop)
- T-SQL, PowerShell, Python, VueJS, JQuery, Visual Studio, Git,
VSCode, SQL Server Management Studio, Jenkins
- UI Frameworks (Vue, React, Angular, D3) Apply for this position
Full Name * Email * Phone * Cover Letter * Upload CV/Resume *
Allowed Type(s): .pdf, .doc, .docx By using this form you agree
with the storage and handling of your data by this website. *
- Data Governance Strategies for Today's Evolving IT
- My International Women's Day Resolution
- Happy Holidays from SPHERE!
- SPHERE Insights: Critical IAM Challenges
- Thankful For You! Get in Touch Headquarters
50 Harrison St
Hoboken, NJ 07030+1 (201) 659-6204 firstname.lastname@example.org Products and
SPHERExperts Resources Case Studies
SPHEREfeed Company About SPHERE
Contact Us Copyright -- 2020 SPHERE Technology Solutions . Terms of
Keywords: SPHERE Technology Solutions, Hoboken , Senior Developer (.NET, C#, SQL Server), IT / Software / Systems , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!