Senior Frontend Developer
Company: Tipico - North America
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Are you obsessed with customer experience and--building amazing
products?--Does using modern architecture and technology excite
you? Are you an expert--in--React, Redux and RxJS?--Does working in
a collaborative environment--in one of the fastest
growing--industries--make you contemplate leaving your current
If so, you are at--the right place! We are looking for senior
developers--who want to build cutting edge products in the sports
We are looking for engineers with an interest in software
architecture who can identify improvements and implement them. We
want someone who can own a vision beyond the daily tasks with a
proactive mindset that is solution oriented and appreciates
responsibility.Since we are customer-centric, we need someone who
has a passion for user-experience and user-interface design as we
deliver the best customer experience and build cutting edge
products with performance and high quality.
The Senior Frontend Engineer will report directly to the Frontend
Team Lead and work together--with the rest of the management team,
tech team and business operations.----They will participate in
building and maintaining--the front-end services, architecture and
user interfaces that enables the products and features that our
users will depend upon to place bets in one of the fastest growing
industries. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the
- Work with modern front-end frameworks like React to deliver
efficient and sustainable frontend applications by building clean
and reusable components.--
- Build, maintain, develop, test, deploy and enhance our products
- Identify obstacles to ensure quality and improve our user
experience and how we build our products.
- Work with designers, product managers, QA engineers and other
developers in a highly collaborative agile environment.--
- Review code, identify technical priorities and mentor junior
- Build for scale, availability, performance and security across
- 4+ years in developing modern web applications and SPA
- MUST BE willing and able to work in the state of New
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application
design, software development and testing.
- Extensive professional experience in designing and building
applications in--React.js--is a MUST
- Hands on experience with one or more programming languages
C# or Python
- Deep understanding of Web standards like HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs,--OOP and
- Familiarity working with Git, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience using styled-components, storybook, jest, Webpack,
Node.js, express.js and yarn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an
ability to explain and discuss technical decisions and contribute
sound recommendations to the team.----
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Clean Code and Design patterns
- Experience with headless CMS like sanity.io,
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
and Cloud Services
- Online gaming and gambling experience
- Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting--
- Worked in FinTech companies, familiar with transaction-based
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter
and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of a fast growing team--in the new and
upcoming USA online sports betting market.
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by--a leading European sports
betting house. We are a--high-volume successful business.
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401k matching, generous
vacation time, and more.--
Keywords: Tipico - North America, Hoboken , Senior Frontend Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!