Senior Product Manager
Posted on: February 17, 2021
OpenVault is seeking a new member for its Product Management
team based at the Hoboken, NJ, USA headquarters located directly
across the Hudson River from New York City. The individual selected
will directly shape the portfolio and product life cycle of
OpenVault's broadband solutions by working closely with customers,
prospects, and internal teams to develop business plans for
solutions, define requirements, productize solutions, position the
solutions in the global marketplace and ensure solution alignment
with OpenVault's strategic vision and objectives. The Senior
Product Manager will define and implement roadmaps for the solution
portfolio based on market and customer needs, technology trends,
business opportunities, and overall company strategy with the focus
on revenue and profitability growth, customer satisfaction, and
innovation. To be successful in this role, the Senior Product
Manager will need to fuse their in-depth understanding of
OpenVault's broadband portfolio which encompasses network
optimization and revenue generation solutions with comprehensive
knowledge of the technologies and standards associated with the
target cable/DOCSIS, fiber/xPON, and mobile broadband networks.
Location can be Hoboken, New Jersey, USA and/or remotely
Responsibilities Essential duties and responsibilities of the role
include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Agile management of solution life cycle from concept to end of
life, including solution strategy, user stories, backlog, roadmaps
and go-to-market strategy based on understanding of market trends
and customer needs.
- Contribute to company growth and profitability goals by
aligning solution roadmaps with company objectives and
- Interface with customers and account teams to continuously
gather, define and prioritize solution and roadmap
- Develop competitive intelligence to analyze competitive offers
and uniquely position OpenVault with key areas of
- Study relevant technologies, industries, market segments,
regions, regulations, etc to understand trends, perform feasibility
analysis, and recommend opportunities for new features, solutions,
- Develop business plans to justify new solution or feature
investments with focus on target customers, market segmentation,
TAM, development/support costs, pricing, margin, revenue forecast,
lifetime ROI, and time to market.
- Generate product requirement documents, roadmaps, and release
- Contribute to the development and review of functional
specifications for solutions.
- Collaborate with development, operations, marketing, and sales
teams throughout all stages of development, solution launches, and
commercial operation by being the go-to solution subject matter
- Assists operational teams in understanding the solutions and
features that are being deployed and help train those teams to
support the solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to launch new solutions,
features and enhancements on time and within budget.
- Ensure effective communication and information sharing across
all teams involved with the solution life cycle.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies including
positioning, promotion, and communications to drive sales/financial
results and thought leadership.
- Create sales tools including but not limited to sales
playbooks, solution datasheets, customer presentations, case
studies, white papers, demos, website content, etc.
- Meet with OpenVault customers and prospects onsite or at
events, conferences, or tradeshows to provide demos and discuss
solutions, roadmaps, and new opportunities.--
- Collaborate in RFI/RFP responses.
- Analyze solution performance and trends and provide monthly
KPIs to ensure performance meets customer growth and financial
- Drive results and growth.
- Be an enthusiastic advocate of OpenVault and its solutions.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment requiring
broad experience, adaptability, quick learning, individual
contribution, and strong business sense.
- 7+ years related product management experience in the telecom
sector with proven track-record of successfully launching new
products/solutions and supporting winning relationships with
- Extensive knowledge of cable/DOCSIS, fiber/xPON, mobile,
WiFi/mesh network technologies, network elements including ACS,
CMTS, OLT, GGSN, PCRF, BNG, modem/ONT/gateway, and associated
standards/protocols, such as DOCSIS, IPDR, SNMP, PCMM, NetFlow and
- Proven experience with cable/DOCSIS, fiber/xPON, mobile and
WiFi technologies is a very strong plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools such
as Jira or Sprints.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Desire for success and a positive/constructive attitude.--
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information
systems, or related field. Work Conditions Office environment or
remotely. Willing to travel up to 10-20% Job Features Job Category
Product Manager Apply Online Name * Email * Phone * Attach Resume *
No file chosen Browse
Keywords: OpenVault, Hoboken , Senior Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!