Administrator, Human Resources - Hoboken, NJ
Company: HOPES CAP, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for providing
operational and administrative support to the Human Resources
Department (e.g., correspondence generation, record keeping, file
maintenance, HRIS entry, etc.) while maintaining complete
confidentiality. The Human Resources Administrator also adheres to
HOPES CAP, Inc. Personnel Policies & Procedures and complies with
all federal and state regulations.Essential Functions (Including
but not limited to):
- Facilitate and provides direct support to the Human Resources
Department in carrying out various human resources programs and
procedures for all agency departments and personnel.
- Acts as liaison between HOPES CAP, Inc. employees and the Human
Resources Department in HR matters including but not limited to
benefits, insurance, and leaves by answering staff questions and
reviewing all documents for completeness before processing.
- Maintains human resource information system records and
compiles reports from the database as needed.
- Maintains personnel and health files in compliance with
applicable legal requirements and files and scans documents in
appropriate employee files in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the maintenance of HR communication tools such
as HR request tracking system, HRIS database and other
systems/programs as assigned.
- Responsible for benefit and leave administration including, but
not limited, to health, unemployment, temporary disability, workers
compensation, and FMLA.
- Responsible for verifications of employment and other
- Provides support in the area of performance management,
including staff evaluations, disciplinary actions, and
- Provide support in the organizational training and development
efforts and responsible tracking employee professional
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as deemed
- Perform any other duties as assigned in support of agency and
program needs and operations.QualificationsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
(Must be fully met in order to qualify for position)
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with some college or
technical school course work
- 1-2 years' job-related experience; or any equivalent
combination of education and experience that provides the required
knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform
and prioritize multiple tasks and a complex workload seamlessly
with keen attention to detail.
- Aptitude for decision making, working independently and
collaboratively under critical time frames, anticipating needs,
being resourceful and functioning with professional
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel,
Google Docs, database systems, email and internet.
- Experience working with Paycom HRIS software a plus.
- Experience with group benefits and leave administration.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to
apply good work habits to effectively complete assigned tasks and
contribute to the smooth operation of the agency
- Conversational Spanish language skills
Keywords: HOPES CAP, Inc., Hoboken , Administrator, Human Resources - Hoboken, NJ, Human Resources , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!