Restaurant General Manager
Company: Fiesta QSR Group dba Taco Bell
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Do you go out of your way to make someone smile? When you say
thank you, do you mean it? Do you believe that everything is
possible? Are you a foodie? Would your family members want to work
for you? Glass half full? Really? Do you take your work seriously?
The overall success of your restaurant is in your capable hands.
You identify the strongest crew and train them to deliver the best
customer experience. You will feel the pride of setting the
standard that all other managers strive for. You will be in charge
of recruiting and training your people, leading them to be promoted
and empowering them to have a successful career. By empowering a
team of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting,
optimistic, and rewarding. Your success will be measured by the
success of your team!Responsibilities:
- Overseeing restaurants daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by
state and federal law.
- Minimum 2 years of Management experience (preferably in high
volume Fast Food &/or Fast Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 45-50 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl
weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and
- Demonstrate ability to effectively lead and manage your own
team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results
oriented and customer service focused You are applying for work
with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.Company
IntroductionWe believe everyone deserves to Live Ms and were
constantly inspired by the creativity it takes to get there.
At Taco Bell, weve had innovation on our mind since Glen Bell
started serving tacos at the first location in 1962 in Downey,
California. Since then, weve grown to be a culture-centric,
lifestyle brand that provides craveable, affordable
Mexican-inspired food with bold flavors. Not only do we provide
breakthrough value, we offer quality ingredients and are the first
QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association
(AVA)-certified menu items.
We provide educational opportunities and serve the community
through our nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell Foundation, and
support fans and team members with their passions through programs
such as the Live Ms Scholarship.
As a Franchisee Company - on top of corporate perks - we offer
Insurance Plans, Sick Leave, Bonuses, Vacation Pay and much
Keywords: Fiesta QSR Group dba Taco Bell, Hoboken , Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!