Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for bank and daily small cash change.
- Ensure that all beverage are prepared to maintain the quality
standards consistently at all times as mandated by TOG Corporate
Operations, TOG Director of Operations and General Manager.
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
consistent with our standardized drink recipes.
- Learn names and personally recognize regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt
into Point of Sale.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make
change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional
manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including
counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar and
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor.
- Perform blind cash drop in safe at the end of shift.
- Demonstrate proficient food knowledge.
- Demonstrate proficient beverage knowledge (Liquor, Wine, and
- Assist other FOH staff to perform setting up restaurant,
cleaning restaurant, bussing tables, running food, taking food
orders, making cocktails, serving guests, assisting host staff and
opening and serving wine, when needed.
- Perform all duties while following all health department
- Demonstrate a positive example and no consumption of alcoholic
beverages while working.
Keywords: STK, Hoboken , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!