Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or
mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dish room clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and
- Bag and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Ensure all TOG quality standards are maintained consistently at
all times as mandated by TOG Corporate Operations and TOG Executive
- Make sure entire kitchen is maintained in a clean and sanitary
manner as mandated by Health Department and TOG Corporate.
- Assist other kitchen staff to perform cleaning, cooking,
prepping, and receiving, when needed.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work 8+ hours/day, holidays and weekends.
Keywords: STK, Hoboken , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!