Company: Johnny Rockets
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why Job Seekers Choose Johnny Rockets:At Johnny Rockets our
mission is to Serve an Entertaining and Lively Experience through
Burgers, Shakes and Fries! At Johnny Rockets we rock our guests
because we value creative expression! Our team is filled with great
people who are optimistic and fun! We promise to bring joy through
dance, straw twirling and serving ketchup smiles- Be a part of the
Johnny Rockets team and help us fill the world with fun and smiles!
Flexible Hours: At Johnny Rockets we understand that work life
balance is very important. Of course, flexibility is a plus! But we
at Johnny Rockets look for Creative Expression which totally
outweighs everything else! WE WANT YOU:
- To get excited about performing with a team both musically and
through serving guests.
- To get joy out of making others smile
- To ensure that the music doesnt stop
- To enjoy having fun and still be able to deliverSo, what
exactly does a Cashier do at Johnny Rockets: SUMMARY: Create a
quick and lively experience while serving all-American burgers,
shakes and fries. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Takes initiative to greet Guests with a Hello as they enter the
- Smiles, is upbeat, and energetic when delivering a great Guest
- Handles Guest concerns to the best of their ability while
dealing with them, right here and now. If unable to satisfy,
involves management and immediately informs Manager regarding Guest
- Always asks the Guest, Have you ever been to Johnny Rockets
- Follows the Server/Cashier Sequence of Service.
- Provides Ketchup smiles.
- Keeps their area clean and well stocked.
- Performs open and closing procedures.
- Follows proper checkout procedures and declaration of
- Works safely while using good judgement and following Company
and OSHA regulationsEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:High school diploma
or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. LANGUAGE SKILLS:Ability to read, and comprehend
simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. MATHEMATICAL
SKILLS:Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to
multiply and divide with 10s and 100s. REASONING ABILITY:Ability to
apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
furnished in written, oral or diagram form.Required qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Johnny Rockets, Hoboken , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!