Assistant Nurse Manager- Emergency Room Unit
Company: CarePoint Health Management Associates
Posted on: May 9, 2022
CAREPOINT HEALTHCompany Overview:CarePoint Health is one of New
Jersey's leading health care systems comprised of three
long-standing and highly-regarded hospitals - Christ Hospital in
Jersey City, Hoboken University Medical Center and Bayonne Medical
Center. CarePoint united three area hospitals to provide
360-degree-coordinated care by integrating the medical facilities
and physician networks associated with these institutions. With
over 4,500 employees, CarePoint is the largest private employer in
Hudson County, New Jersey and each year provides care to over
300,000 individuals. -CarePoint prides itself on its
patient-focused approach to care delivery, with an emphasis on
preventative medicine, health education, and disease management.
Leveraging its vast network of physicians and healthcare experts,
CarePoint is quickly becoming recognized as a leader in the broader
healthcare landscape as it pioneers creative solutions to address
urgent population health needs.
- The Assistant Nurse Manager reports to and is responsible for
supporting the Nurse Manager/ Director in administrative duties of
- The ANCC with the Manager/ Director provides leadership and
oversight in the accomplishment of strategic and operational
objectives of Carepoint Health.
- The ANCC with the Manager/ Director is responsible for the
24-hour management of the assigned nursing units and departments in
terms of the quality of nursing care delivered, as well as for
planning, organizing, leading and evaluating nursing services
within area of specialty.
- Promotes a practice environment that empowers nurses to provide
effective, compassionate, efficient and knowledgeable nursing
- The Assistant Nurse Manager will provide leadership by
collaborating with members of the health care team to maintain
standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical
- Participates inorganizational and unit-based quality
improvement activities and provide input on standards of care.
- Able to provide patient care when needed, remains competent in
- Will need clinical expertise and experience in the nursing care
management of patients in Emergency Room unit.
- Leads initiatives resulting in enhanced physician, patient and
associate satisfaction and improved quality.
- Actively works to develop and maintain good working
relationships with medical staff, other leadership within the
organization and staff.
- Creates an environment that facilitates innovative patient care
delivery with a focus on infection prevention and patient
- Ensures that adequate, appropriately competent and qualified
staff is available to meet patient care needs.
- Ensures a program for initial and ongoing staff education is in
place and providing quality services for all staff as defined
within applicable and accepted professional standards.
- Current NJ RN Licensure
- ACLS/ PALS/ - BLS certifications required
- ANCC Certification in specialty areas preferred.
- BSN required, Master's degree preferred.
- Prefer previous progressive leadership experience and
capabilities but willing to train. - Competitive pay Medical,
dental, and vision insurance 401k with Company match Generous paid
time off Paid Holidays Tuition Reimbursement Advancement and career
development opportunitiesCovid-19 and Influenza vaccinations are a
requirement for employment at CarePoint Health. If you are not
currently vaccinated you will be required to receive the
vaccination prior to hire date if you are offered employment,
unless you request and receive an approved medical or religious
exemption from CarePoint.CarePoint Health is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability,
sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.#hobokenhp
Keywords: CarePoint Health Management Associates, Hoboken , Assistant Nurse Manager- Emergency Room Unit, Healthcare , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!