Account Manager - Full Time
Company: Ascension Management, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Discover a professionally and financially rewarding career in an
exciting, fast-paced growing industry! By providing a high level of
service to our customers, our sales-oriented Full-Time Account
Managers create strong, lasting professional relationships. The
extensive training provided enables Full-Time Marketing Account to
use their solid interpersonal skills and drive to manage existing
accounts as well as bring in new business. Our most successful
candidates have gained leadership experience through internships,
athletics, and participation in various philanthropic
organizations. Most have held positions in sales or marketing;
whether it be in a corporate or retail environment. We are seeking
highly motivated, success-focused individuals with strong
communication skills who excel in a team setting. This opportunity
is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented, competitive,
social, and fast-paced environment.
Why you'll like working with us:
- An unprecedented intensive 16-week training program designed to
provide all the knowledge and skills necessary to become a
successful Full-Time Account Manager
- Continuous one on one mentorship and coaching after initial
training to ensure that you never stagnate in your professional
education and development
- Opportunity for advancement every quarter through peer and
- Company culture centered on giving back and personal investment
As a Full-Time Account Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing the business development of the
assigned campaign and achieving sales goals set with the client in
a given time frame.
- Grow sales and profitability by penetrating market share across
all categories of services, and by monitoring and increasing client
presence across the assigned territory.
- Conduct daily meetings with the team to evaluate campaign
progress and focus on growing and maintaining an existing client
base while developing new relationships.
- Be in constant communication with prospective clients/customers
via community outreach, calls, networking events, and CRM
- As part of your training, be a part of our client support team:
Build a pipeline of potential customers for repeat business.
- Responsible for targeting which customers to pursue and when;
manage a list of accounts and will prioritize based on their own
knowledge and understanding of the business. Requirements:
The best candidates for our company have gained leadership
experience through internships or organizations on campus, held
positions in sales/marketing, have a competitive drive, and love
working with people. Candidates must have strong communication and
time management skills, and be able to work well with a team. This
opportunity is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented,
competitive, social, and fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years of successful customer service or sales
- Strong ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Experience and proven track record of leadership or a strong
desire to become a great leader
- Strong business, financial, operations and technology
- Ability to function independently with minimal daily
Keywords: Ascension Management, Inc., Hoboken , Account Manager - Full Time, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!