Manager - Metrics - Analytics and Reporting HYBRID
Company: Limitless Talent Solutions
Posted on: November 27, 2022
We are a recruiting agency recruiting top talent for Fortune 500
and high growth companies.JOB DESCRIPTION:
- The Global CSS MI Lead within this company provides an
opportunity to play a leading role in the design, analysis, and
facilitation of data-centric workstreams across multiple innovative
projects at one of the world's largest and most respected risk
management and reinsurance firms.
- The Global CSS MI Lead will serve in a technical and leadership
role coordinating development specifications with business leaders
and interacting with colleagues across the team to facilitate
execution on multiple workstreams and running analyses on various
- Drive performance of analytics solutions to impact overall
business results and oversees all data analytics activities.
- Work with business stakeholders to set the departmental data
strategy and governance in line with the company's overall
strategy, and champion the use of data in making key business
- Work with business stakeholders to manage and prioritize the
business's long-term overall analytical needs and
- Take initiative in developing training programs meant for
improving the departmental heads' understanding of the use of data,
which improves decision-making across the business.
- Take initiative in developing training programs to support key
development of MI colleagues.
- Determine business opportunities to be addressed, define
appropriate data models, and works with colleagues to identify and
deliver relevant data sources for analysis.
- Strive to improve the quality of analytics solutions on a
- Communicate equally effectively with senior stakeholders and
team members to achieve results.
- Further develop and formalize the end-to-end Management
Information processes to ensure that reports and analytics
developed by the team are reliable, scalable, and insightful to end
- Analytical expertise with at least 7 years of working
experience in a data analyst position.
- Experience working as a Senior Data Analyst in a fast-paced and
complex business setting.
- Vast experience working with a wide range of data, in order to
develop and analyze financial and operational metrics.
- A working knowledge and ability to discover, interpret and
communicate significant patterns in data.
- A good working knowledge of analytics tools with experience of
data lake technologies, with ability to stay updated on emerging
- Ability to lead initiatives that relate to individual
department optimization, working with Operational leads and other
senior stakeholders to improve performance across the
- Experience working with business stakeholders to drive vision
by championing the use of data.
- Experience in working in a Reinsurance (highly preferable) or
Insurance environment is preferable. ABOUT: This business is a
leading global risk and reinsurance specialist with more than 3,100
professionals in over 60 offices around the world. The business
delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, trusted
strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help
clients adapt to emerging opportunities and achieve profitable
growth. This is a business of the world's leading professional
services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. The
company's 75,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries.
With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, The company helps
clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment
through four market-leading companies.
Keywords: Limitless Talent Solutions, Hoboken , Manager - Metrics - Analytics and Reporting HYBRID, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!