Sr. Manager, Security
Company: Nestl-- Health Science
Posted on: November 27, 2022
As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestl Health Science
believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers
through a rich product portfolio featuring top brands such as
Garden of Life -, Nature's Bounty -, Vital Proteins -, Nuun -,
Persona Nutrition -, BOOST -, Carnation Breakfast Essentials -,
Peptamen -, Compleat Organic Blends -, and more, as well as through
Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing
therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and
metabolic-related diseases.Our team members are challenged to make
a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business
forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer
first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are
celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer
expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work
alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse
backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class
benefits.We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and
products available in over 140 countries.This position is not
eligible for Visa Sponsorship.Responsible for the development,
implementation and management of all aspects of security
operations, policies and procedures that are appropriate for Nestl
Health Science. This role ensures a safe and secure workplace by
working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure
procedures are in place protecting the organization's physical
property, its brand, and employees. This leader also serves as the
company's primary liaison with all outside agencies and
threat/subject matter experts and specialty vendors on sensitive
projects.We are looking for someone who has excellent interpersonal
communication skills, can provide appropriate and timey reporting
to senior management, and effectively manage multiple projects at
one time; this includes oversight of contract security staff;
physical and electronic security systems and processing
intelligence from law enforcement and intelligence sources.PRIMARY
RESPONSIBILITIES: Strategic Initiatives:
- Design and implement emergency response plans for Nestl Health
Science to identify, deter and mitigate persons and situations of
risk to our human capital and other assets.
- Responsible for all threat assessment and mitigation of
workplace violence at Nestl Health Science.
- Security of employees, including physical access, threats by
third parties and coordinating response to any intrusion or
- Directly accountable for the safety of all employees,
contactors and visitor programs and continued certification of an
OHSAS 18001 safety plan.
- Directly accountable for the executive protection and other
executives on an as needed basis, including discreet and effective
- Responsible for the safety of all Nestl Health Science
employees working from remote (home) locations via continued
certification of an OHSAS 18001 safety plan.
- Responsible for supervision and leadership of Site Security
Champions located at a variety of Nestl Health Science
manufacturing and office locations; share briefings on a regular
basis with the site champions to ensure that HQ is able to monitor
and support escalating situations of concern.
- Advises and guides all departments regarding security
regulations and procedures.
- Responsible for the management of consistent contract security
services. As well as ensuring an adequately staffed and trained
guard force and directs their day-to-day activities.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of Access Control, CCTV,
duress, and emergency alarm systems and monitoring at Nestl Health
- Audits and maintains adequate security regulations and
- Enacts the employee notification system to Nestl Health Science
employees and leaders when a person makes or poses a direct threat
or to nearby facilities.
- Responsible for any capital expenditures related to Nestl
- Responsible for remote security deployment as needed due to
levels of increased risk. Relationship Management/ People
- Provide security education and awareness activities, including
leading continuing education efforts for site and enterprise
leaders as well as all employees through awareness programs on
ALICE, See Something, Say Something, and other comparable
- Responsible for the supervision of other security department
- Able to develop relationships with key stakeholders,
contracting companies and all security staff.
- Effectively interact, collaborate, and communicate
cross-functionally to meet the needs of a variety of stakeholders,
build consensus and drive for results.
- Other activity assigned as needed that pertain to broader Nestl
North America initiatives. REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION
- Minimum of Bachelor s degree in Criminal Justice or related
- 8-10 years of experience in a similar role within law
enforcement or enterprise security.
- Knowledge of surveillance systems, intelligence, and threat
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel & Power
- Strong communications, analytical and interpersonal
- Effective leadership, management, and investigative
- Be creative and innovative in deploying security technologies.
209676It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive
workplace.To our veterans and separated service members, you're at
the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestl.
The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as
flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that
will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our
commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the
exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with
disabilities. Nestl seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to
share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have
chosen to call Nestl home.The Nestl Companies are an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking
diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national
origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical
condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation,
or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior
to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to
inform us confidentially if you may require any special
accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment
experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial
711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.This
position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Keywords: Nestl-- Health Science, Hoboken , Sr. Manager, Security, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!