Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 27, 2022
OverviewWhat We'll Accomplish TogetherAs a manager at this
franchised Massage Envy location,* -youre responsible for the
successful operations of the franchised location.Essential
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised
location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered
to members and guests.
- Assisting franchise owner in setting and achieving membership
and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with
franchise owner to regularly monitor progress against goals.
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the
performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing
human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing,
hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff
meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing,
disciplining and terminating employees as well as all associated
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank
deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for
employees, members and guests, and developing a culture in the
franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy
brands core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency
and empathy.What it Takes to SucceedQualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience
within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals
and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively
interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales
goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws
applicable to employees at the franchised location including local
and state licensing laws and regulations related to general
business operations and licensure of massage therapists and
estheticians.Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to
communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective
clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able -to communicate information to franchise owner and
other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the
ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team
- Maintain client
Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Hoboken , Manager, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!