Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs, Marketed Products
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: November 25, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.Job DescriptionAre you looking for a
patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your
career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at
Takeda. Join us as an Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs,
Marketed Products in our Cambridge office.Here, everyone matters
and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs, Marketed Products
working on the Research and Development team, you will be empowered
to define, develop and lead global strategies to maximize global
regulatory success towards achievement of program objectives for
complex and/or multiple projects. A typical will include:POSITION
- Defines, develops and leads global strategies to maximize
global regulatory success towards achievement of program objectives
for complex and/or multiple projects.
- Provides strategic and tactical advice to teams to achieve
timely and efficient development and maintenance of programs, while
ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Is a leader within Takeda and external to Takeda, contributing
to cross-functional initiatives and influencing the field as
applicable. POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for increasingly complex
or multiple projects. Leads the Global Regulatory Team (GRT) and
applicable sub-working groups, such as the Label Working Group, and
represents GRT at project team meetings. Defines strategies and
provides tactical guidance to teams and collaborates
cross-functionally to ensure the global regulatory strategy is
updated and executed, ensuring global regulatory compliance and/or
oversees direct reports or junior staff responsible.
- Ensures project team colleagues, line management, and key
stakeholders are apprised of developments that may impact
regulatory success, exercising sound judgement and communicating in
a professional and timely manner.
- Proactively anticipates risks and responsible for developing
solutions to identified risks and discussing with team and
management; understands probabilities of technical success for the
- Accountable for all US FDA submissions and approvals of
project(s) of responsibility or oversees direct reports or junior
colleagues executing these tasks. The Senior Manager will lead
highly complex submission types such as original NDA/BLAs.
- Direct point of contact with FDA, leads and manages FDA
meetings. Manages direct reports or junior staff as needed.
- Accountable for working with regulatory regional leads, other
functions and vendors to ensure global regulatory submissions are
provided to local Takeda affiliates in compliance with local
regulations and to maintain compliance for products.
- Oversee vendor responsibility for regulatory activities and
submissions related to projects within scope.
- Participates with influence in departmental and
cross-functional task-forces and initiatives.
- Lead regulatory reviewer in due diligence for licensing
- Partner with global market access colleagues to Lead
interactions with joint regulatory/health agency/HTA bodies on
product specific value evidence topics, as applicable.
- Monitor and anticipate trends that impact both the regulatory
and access environments to strengthen product development plan(s)
and adopt regulatory strategies in a timely manner.
- Responsible for demonstrating Takeda leadership
behaviorsEDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BSc Degree, preferred. BA accepted.
- 8+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience. This is
inclusive of 6 years of regulatory experience or combination of 5+
years regulatory and/or related experience.
- Preferred experience in reviewing, authoring, or managing
components of regulatory submissions.
- Solid working knowledge of drug development process and
regulatory requirements. Knowledge of FDA, EU, Canada, ROW and
post-marketing a plus.
- Understand and interpret complex scientific issues across
multiple projects as it related to regulatory requirements and
- Understands and interprets scientific data as it relates to
regulatory requirements and strategy for assigned projects and
provides knowledge and expertise to guide team in established and
building appropriate regulatory strategy.
- Strong oral and written communications, managing and adhering
to timelines, negotiation skills, integrity and adaptability.
- Demonstrates acceptable skills with increasing independence in
the area of regulatory strategy such as understanding broad
concepts within regulatory affairs and implications across the
organization and globally; proactively identifies regulatory
issues; offers creative solutions and strategies, including risk
- Must work well with others and within global teams.
- Acceptable and independent skills in the area of regulatory
strategy such as understanding broad concepts within regulatory
affairs and implications across the organization and globally;
proactively identifies regulatory issues; offers creative solutions
and strategies, including risk mitigation strategies.TRAVEL
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, including overnight
- Requires approximately up to 10-30% travelBase Salary Range:
$124,000 to $178,000 based on candidate professional experience
level. Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term
Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate
in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable
Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition
Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off. Absent an
approved religious or medical reason, all US office-based and
lab-based Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid
model (as determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at
a Takeda site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on
behalf of Takeda. US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated
as a condition of employment, absent an approved religious or
medical reason. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing
facility, and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab,
may be subject to different guidelines. If you are contacted by a
Takeda recruiter about your job application, we encourage you to
seek more information on the applicable guidelines for the Business
Unit/Function to which you have applied.WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach ProgramsEmpowering Our People to ShineLearn
more at takedajobs.com.No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.#LI-KD1
- In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants
Are Not Permitted to Apply.EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its
commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status,
national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic
information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam
era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and
any other characteristic protected by law.LocationsBoston, MAWorker
TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Hoboken , Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs, Marketed Products, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!