Omni Resource Manager - Hybrid
Company: Quad/Graphics, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
> Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking,
making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps
necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our
clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We're
all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing,
trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the
business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along
The primary role of the Omni Resource Manager (hybrid - onsite in
Bentonville, AR and remote)is to work with the client, managing the
execution of multiple, complex projects in support of the client's
marketing campaigns. Responsible for the retention and growth of
the existing client base through individual efforts and efforts of
the client services team to deliver profitable quality service.
Manage a team that supports and manages client assignments. Work
closely with the Client to develop project timelines, including
communicating key dates to all parties involved in the project.
Must demonstrate a positive attitude and communication in this
* Support your assigned client team in various aspects and stages
of marketing execution
* Learn and enforce the client's processes and approval workflows;
Become the subject matter expert within your assigned category
* Execute full life-cycle project management for marketing
campaigns, including (but not limited to) analysis of client
project requirements, scoping, scheduling, approvals, and timeline
adjustment - including working with creative and production on-site
teams as necessary
* Constantly manage client expectations, as well as those of other
agency and vendor partners
* Act as an advocate and primary liaison between client and
internal creative/production teams
* Work closely with internal teams and client Marketing Operations
to create appropriate timelines specs and RFQs; Clearly communicate
those to client
* Supervise and manage an assigned team to ensure client deadlines
and quality are met, including all account records and activities
are completed within guidelines, policy, and procedures.
* Identify potential risks; manage communication and change control
processes when necessary
* Provide Manager Client Services and/or client with real-time
status on projects and as requested
* Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level
* Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate
the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client
* Act proactively to manage the business effectively.
* Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could
impact client relationship.
* Supervisory responsibilities include: interviewing, training,
planning, assigning and directing work; evaluating work
* Provide thorough client input to the respective internal
* Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services
provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
* Take a proactive role to improve workflow process and job
* Work with the Director Client Services to recommend training,
education, and professional growth for Client team members.
* Bachelor's degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or
related field required.
* Minimum 4 years of experience including: retail marketing,
corporate marketing department, and advertising agency.
* Ability to inform and educate staff to support goals and
* Understanding of marketing strategy, creative,
photography/videography, print production, media, and digital.
* Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure,
operations, account service/sales management, best practices, and
proven ability to communicate and implement.
* Ability to supervise and develop staff in a highly interactive
* Ability to respond quickly and effectively to the Clients' needs
* Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal
* Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in
writing to clients, associates and management.
* Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client's
low-and-mid level management.
* Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to
achieve the Client's marketing goals.
* Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within
the Client Service team
* Ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time
and deal rapidly with multiple items in a prioritized sequence.
* Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as
* Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing
requirements and schedules.
* Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem-solving.
* Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
* Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
* Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and
* Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive
* Demonstrate a willingness to work together with peers and other
Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and
* Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town).
* Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Quad/Graphics, Inc., Hoboken , Omni Resource Manager - Hybrid, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!