Company: Pure Power Engineering
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Pure Power is an engineering firm specializing in designing big,
challenging, and high-profile Solar PV systems. As a full-service
engineering firm, we create the electrical and structural drawings
and calculation packages for bidding, permits and construction, as
well as supporting the lead up to the full engineering drawings,
primarily interconnection support and electrical/structural
feasibility studies. Those that join the company have an
opportunity to: - Work in a fast growing, exciting, & innovative
industry - Have a career with purpose and impact on the environment
- Contribute to the best and largest firm in the solar industry
with a great reputation built over the past 10 years - Take pride
in the fact that our services really are the best in the industry.
There is no fake it until you make it here Responsibilities Pure
Power Engineering, Inc. is looking for an Account Manager
responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers
and selling our professional engineering services. This individual
will work to understand and satisfy customers' needs, respond to
their queries in a timely manner, and aspire to deliver a positive
customer experience. This individual should have excellent
communication and negotiation skills, be self-driven, and customer
service focused in a B2B environment. Candidate shall develop and
execute a sales strategy of Pure Power's electrical, civil,
structural, & owner's engineering services, including:
- Construction Documents as the Engineer of Record
- Power Studies
- Generation modeling (PVsyst) & analysis
- Development Engineering (Interconnection application,
feasibility reports, etc.)
- Owners & Independent Engineering
- Site inspections & Construction QC Our clients include
contractors, EPCs (Engineering, Procurement, Construction), and
developers in the commercial & utility scale solar market. Job
Functions: Account Leadership: Responsible for leading the account
strategy in all aspects of growth and profitability including:
- Customer growth and spending analysis.
- Opportunity identification.
- Value communication. Sales Strategy
- Develop written strategies for pursuing opportunities at
strategic customer accounts.
- Evaluate market trends and competitor pricing. Research
- Research and identify additional prospects and decision makers
within each client organization. Prospecting for new sales
- Regularly contact each prospect to build the relationship and
inquire about new opportunities.
- Develop and own strategic customer relationships with key
decision makers. Pipeline Management
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities.
- Actively manage the pipeline and make necessary weekly
adjustments to keep the flow balanced throughout the pipeline.
- Forecast sales for each customer(s).
- Ownership and accountability for the pipeline in the Dynamics
CRM that tracks the win activity to keep the company on track to
meet sales and revenue targets. Proposal Generation
- Consult client to understand their needs.
- Perform technical due diligence on requests for proposal
- Develop a scope of work and pricing to meet the client's
- Follow up and negotiate the sale. Cross team collaboration and
- Facilitate communication between the clients and our
- Coordinate in-house teams and external consultants to assemble
the SOW and pricing.
- Ensure a smooth handoff of new projects from sales to
engineering teams and accounting.
- Assist in collection of accounts receivable. General
- Running all business development activities through Microsoft
- Continually add value to the organization beyond your
- Attending trade shows and other networking events to build
- Other duties as assigned.Marketing
- Build and maintain sales pitch slides that provides valuable
information to our clients and updated for our client
- Coordinate with in-house marketing team.
- 3+ years in a Sales or Account Manager role.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven track record of generating and developing new
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively
interface with executives.
- Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and
determine how we can help them achieve their goals.
- Ability to develop a plan to effectively build pipeline and
generate top line revenue growth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quotas and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Preferred
- While experience in the solar & engineering fields would be
advantageous, consideration will be given first and foremost to
those candidates who can demonstrate a strong track record of
proven sales success.
- Degree in an engineering concentration, experience as an
engineer or working for an engineering company
- Experience in the solar industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and
receiving positive customer feedback
- Proven experience within a customer relationship management
software LocationThis position will be based out of our exciting
downtown Hoboken, NJ Headquarters with the flexibility to work a
hybrid in-office and remotely weekly schedule. We are next to
public transportation options from NYC and Northern NJ. We also
provide a parking spot for the days when an employee wishes to
drive to the office and for those that utilize public
transportation, we will cover the costs associated with traveling
to and from the office. Compensation and BenefitsWe offer a
competitive salary commensurate with experience. We pay 100% of our
employee medical, dental, and vision benefits costs, offer 401k
matching, commuter benefits and much more!Equal Opportunity
EmployerPure Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that
values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive
workforce. It is the policy of our company to recruit, hire, train
and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize
that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of
Keywords: Pure Power Engineering, Hoboken , Account Manager, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!