Manager 2, Regional Operations Support
Company: Sodexo -Group
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Work for a company that cares for its people and offers
opportunities for personal growth!
Sodexo is seeking an experienced -Manager 2, -Regional Operations
Support to support hospital accounts in Hoboken, New Jersey.
This position is full time but non-permanent and can last for up to
or longer than 18 months. -
This position will support both retail and patient services
operations in various hospital locations. With benefits including
schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of
association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll
enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality
Sodexo COVID Vaccine Mandate Details:
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of
employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required
to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination
via an online portal.
Learn more about -Sodexo's Benefits -
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo
fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through
continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth
opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We
believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who
contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core
values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966.
We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
The Manager II, Regional Operations Support (ROSI) has overall
responsibility, or a portion of an -on-sight operations area (ie
Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM) as assigned by the
Client -executive. - In this role, the ROSI has direct
accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, -resources,
tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and
our service -commitments that are: - Predictable, Reliable, and
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple levels.
- Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes. -
- Provide effective communication for clients and customers to
ensure excellent customer service.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo employees to drive
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 40%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
and operationalized. -
- Utilizes all operational processes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
-Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
positive outcomes. -
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor
- Analyses data to engage in data driven decision making using
data, logic, benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making
to determine best solutions for the business. -
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
legal compliance. -
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Understands and effectively manages unit finances in the Sodexo
budgets. - - -
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions. -
- Follows best practices in decision making to determine best
solutions for the business. -
Safety - 10%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: - Working as a team for safety - -
- Communicating Effectively for Safety - -
- Managing Safety Risks - -
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors - -
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents -
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team
Talent - 10%
- Ability to effectively manage aspects of Human Resources (ie.
Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations, etc) to support
individual and team development and drive operational
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - -Bachelor's Degree in a relevant
field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - -3 years
Basic Functional Experience - -3 years work experience in
facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering
services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or
food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales,
store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo -Group, Hoboken , Manager 2, Regional Operations Support, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!