PPC Ads Manager
Company: Digital Marketing Recruiters
Posted on: September 20, 2022
PPC Ads Manager (Hybrid - Hoboken, NJ)
Are you a total data geek with a creative side who also has a
passion for yoga/wellness?
Does the idea of working with a team of change-makers,
impact-driven action takers, and people with a no-task-to-small but
no-dream-to-big mindset light you up?
If your answer is a resounding "yes", then this is the role for
The PPC/Ads Strategist will be a key member of our Digital
Marketing team who will focus on optimizing paid ads, primarily
Google + Facebook, to directly impact the growth + profitability of
our rapidly growing company.
The mission of the PPC/Ads Strategist is to capture future students
and drive growth and retention through hands-on management of PPC
This role requires an individual with extensive knowledge of
search, display, and social media ads who is tech-savvy, strategic,
and organized and balances that with exceptional communication
We're looking for a candidate who can work collaboratively with the
rest of our Digital Marketing team to make sure our ad strategy
seamlessly integrates into our SEO, Email Marketing, and organic
social media strategy.
This person must thrive in a team setting, be interested in
continual self-development, and be comfortable in an often-changing
work environment. Having a passion for the yoga + wellness industry
is a huge plus.
- Ad configuration includes creative input, copy recommendations,
audience configuration, and technical optimization.
- Lead the development and implementation of paid search and
social campaigns (including budget management) for assigned
clients, including branded and direct response campaigns.
- Drive ad strategy to increase lead generation and email list
growth, digital product conversions, and PPC campaign
- Day-to-day monitoring + management of PPC campaigns.
- PPC landing page optimization.
- Data-driven KPI tracking + reporting of all paid advertising
- Active collaboration with the Digital Marketing team, including
campaign alignment with SEO + Content Director.
- 5+ years of proven experience + results-driven success with B2C
digital marketing across all platforms, with a focus on Facebook,
Instagram, Google Adwords, and Pinterest advertising.
- Experience working for an Ads Management Agency.
- Extensive knowledge of web analytics + tracking tools (e.g.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to
work in a highly collaborative team setting.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Must maintain a "no-task-to-small" mindset and be willing to be
a team player.
- Interest and knowledge in the yoga + wellness industry.
- Familiarity with WordPress or light development work is a
Compensation$60,000 to $80,000
Keywords: Digital Marketing Recruiters, Hoboken , PPC Ads Manager, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!