Assistant Project Manager
Company: Next Level 30
Posted on: August 7, 2022
From Advertising to Marketing and Business Development, image
and brand awareness. Our company is looking for the next generation
of creators; to develop and continue to grow our client
Job Description: The Assistant Project Manager is a junior level
role that serves as an integral team member across multiple client
accounts: developing, and supporting our Event Marketing Division.
This will be a key role - and will assist in creating,
establishing, editing, and finalizing the marketing materials and
- On occasion accompany the Director and other sales managers on
- appointments - observing and ultimately actively participating
in the call
- Entry and management of appropriate documentation in SalesForce
(CRM) for prospects/clients as well as customer workflow
- Completion of quote calculations, rate sheets, order
commitments, and sales
- communication on behalf of Sales Executives
- Assist with documenting and tracking commissions for the Sales
- Review sales collateral with marketing team to ensure current
enhancements in our service programs are adequately expressed
- Assist with planning and preparation of regular sales training
- Assist with planning and preparing for client visits
Business Development Assistant Basic Requirements:
- College degree preferred. High school graduate/GED
- Marketing / sales experience preferred.
- Possess strong strategic thinking skills.
- Good communication (written, oral and listening), presentation
- service skills required.
- Knowledge of marketing is essential.
- Excellent in person presence is a must.
- Overall knowledge of advertising and marketing concepts.
- Must be detailed and deadline oriented.
- Excellent conflict resolution and organizational skills
For Consideration: Send in your resume or cover letter as we have
been doing interviews for the last 3 days.
Keywords: Next Level 30, Hoboken , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!