Security Officer - Account Manager
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Who is GardaWorld?
At GardaWorld, we envision a world in which our communities' people
and assets are safe and secure. As the world's largest
privately-owned security services company, we are proud to support
our vision from within by providing countless opportunities to the
diverse workplace New York City has within its communities. We
extend our vision of security to all our unique employees, a career
at GardaWorld Security Services is more than a job, it is an
opportunity to join a dynamic team that supports your development.
We are currently looking for a Global Account Manager to fulfill
different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this opportunity include, but are
not limited to:
- Overseeing operations of multiple global accounts to ensure a
thorough and positive representation of GardaWorld Security
- This Account Manager will own customer relationships with
globally significant institutions with coverage responsibilities
focused in Latin America.
- Working in tandem with the Regional Vice-President to maintain
accurate reports and preparation of strategic plans, budgets,
reports, and financial forecasts.
- Responsible for overall program progress, contract management,
cost control, financial reporting, scheduling, quality assurance
and control, and safety.
General Strategic Account Manager responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Supervise the day-to-day service provided to the client and
ensure service is of the highest standard
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with client and
employees, and serve as the liaison between GardaWorld, our client,
and our assigned staff
- Meet regularly with client to address problems, provide status
updates, communicate needs, and ensure satisfaction
- Participate in the selection, orientation, training, and
continual development of staff assigned to the account
- Ensure 100% payroll and billing accuracy
- Ensure 100% compliance with federal, state, and local
regulations in assigned account
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, also Portuguese would be
- Must have experience working with large global organizations
and coordinating all aspects of account management and planning for
the LATAM regions
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
(Spanish and English), analytical and presentation skills are
- Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem
solving, and negotiating skills.
- At least 5 years of corporate security management experience
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability
to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple
competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Professional, articulate, and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Pass a urinalysis drug screening. Salary: $125,000 -
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Hoboken , Security Officer - Account Manager, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!