Property & Leasing Manager
Company: Mission 50
Posted on: June 18, 2022
About the Job:Mission 50 is currently recruiting for a Property
& Leasing Manager to lead the sales process and business
development for a coworking company in Hoboken, NJ. If you have a
strong network and enjoy the opportunity to build relationships in
the community with the ability to lead prospects through the sales
funnel, this is a fabulous opportunity for you. The ideal candidate
should be a 'people person' with great sales and customer service
skills. They will bring creative opportunities that generate value
for our members!Ongoing Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the leasing process from marketing for leads, to taking
tours, to closing the prospect.
- Build on current sales presentations and present to potential
clients or other relevant parties.
- Cultivate relationships within the marketplace to create
awareness, tours, events and trial usage of conference rooms.
- Own the Leasing/Touring processes
- Review and prepare membership agreements
- Assist incoming guests, new members, vendors, etc.
- Attend industry events including happy hours, breakfasts, golf
- Help to cultivate and maintain a welcoming and professional
environment & embody the spirit of the brand by providing top notch
hospitality and service.
- Manage administrative duties completing a wide range of tasks
(brewing coffee, managing mailroom, completing daily walkthroughs,
- Ensure that policies are communicated and followed.Community
Engagement + Member and Tenant Management
- Collaborate with the Team to drive the growth and engagement,
making sure that members are aware of the many ways they can engage
in our community and take advantage of the offerings we
- Observe and assess the day-to-day operations and work on ways
to continue to improve.
- Be an expert on member experience and think strategically about
how we can continue to improve our service and member
- 2-3 years of hospitality/customer service, leasing, co-working,
administrative, or property management experience preferred.
- Must have experience with Yardi.
- Proficiency with technology and ability to work comfortably in
Microsoft Word, Outlook, and the G-Suites.
- Ability to learn new technologies/software and tools including
CRM and project management software.
- Strong interpersonal written, verbal, and nonverbal
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute effectively while
managing a variety of priorities and projects.
- Proactive - always leaning forward to create success for the
- Doesn't wait. Problem solver - gets the job done and finds ways
to work through challenges & issues.Mission 50 is an equal
Keywords: Mission 50, Hoboken , Property & Leasing Manager, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!