Sales Operations Manager
Company: Pure Power Engineering
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Pure Power is seeking an experienced sales and marketing
professional to join our sales leadership team and contribute
towards all aspects of sales and marketing. This role provides a
terrific opportunity to be hands-on to make an impact in a rapidly
growing solar power industry and work collaboratively and
cooperatively with various team members and clients. This role will
allow for the opportunity to grow, develop, and progress our sales
and marketing functions. The Sales Operations Manager will ensure
our sales team is running efficiently and productively. This
mid-to-upper-level sales role will work directly with our Director
of Business Development will assist to lead, train and mentor our
sales team and make data driven decisions to better our processes
and sales revenue. The ideal candidate is an experienced sales or
marketing manager that can make data-driven decisions, manage our
CRM, take steps to improve sales revenue, leading our marketing
initiatives for the company and developing our sales team members.
About Pure Power Pure Power is an engineering firm specializing in
designing big, challenging, and high-profile Solar PV systems. As a
full-service engineering firm, we create the electrical and
structural drawings and calculation packages for bidding, permits,
and construction, as well as supporting the lead up to the full
engineering drawings, primarily interconnection support and
electrical/structural feasibility studies. Founded in 2012, Pure
Power has experienced 9 consecutive years of revenue and personnel
growth. You will be coming into a culture of constant education,
improvement, and teamwork. We place an emphasis on training and
professional development, which results in an extremely low
turnover rate and employees that stay and grow with the company for
a long time. Responsibilities As a starting point, the Sales
Operations Manager will be required to gain full understanding of
the sales team and the vision, values and direction of the Pure
Power strategy and culture. This role will also oversee the sales
and marketing for our sister company, PV Pros. Sales Operations
- Obtain lead lists, import into our CRM system, and maintain
data for accuracy.
- Ensure our sales team is optimizing the CRM and provide
continual recommendations for improvement.
- Make data driven decisions to forecast and create sales goals
and quotas throughout the year.
- Ensure team is meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Coordinate monthly reports and a sales dashboard to understand
important metrics related to sales and provide to company
- Project manage multiple initiatives to assist improve our
- Assist our Director of Business Development to lead and develop
a team of sales professionals and coordinators and professionally
- Work to obtain budget and expenditure approvals from company
stakeholders.Research & Lead Generation/Prospecting
- Research the solar industry's developers, EPCs, and general
- Identify up and coming solar markets and potential states for
- Research competitive intelligence to assist with our process
- Self-generate or purchase lists of leads.
- Develop a strategy for building and maintaining a pipeline of
leads and prospects.
- Utilize external newsletters, organizations, and social media
to generate leads.
- Actively manages the pipeline and make necessary weekly
adjustments to keep the flow balanced throughout the
- Create and coordinate client marketing materials including
newsletters, webinars, and sales collateral.
- Work with external marketing agencies and consultants to ensure
completion of projects.
- Maintain and actively post on company social media platforms
and blog posts including LinkedIn.
- Build and maintain sales pitch slides that provides valuable
information to our clients and updated for our client
- Maintain inbound leads within our CRM and work with our
external sales team on outreach.
- Create client satisfaction surveys.General
- Running all business development activities through Microsoft
- Continually add value to the organization beyond your
- Attending trade shows and other networking events to build
- Other duties as assignedRequired Qualifications
- 5+ years relevant experience integrating and supporting sales
- 2+ years of marketing and content creation experience.
- CRM or Microsoft Dynamics experience.
- Previous experience working within a small to mid-sized
- Experience managing a team.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability
to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and
manage projects with many moving parts.
- Knowledge of various relationship sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Flexible, creative, and able to work in a fast-paced work
- Demonstrated capacity to think outside the box, communicate and
motivate customers on the company's products, programs, and new
- Excellent customer relationship skillsPreferred Qualifications
- Understands engineering & installation of solar PV
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
preferred.LocationThis position will be based out of our Hoboken,
NJ Headquarters. Pure Power is in exciting downtown Hoboken. We are
next to public transportation options from NYC and Northern NJ. We
also provide a private parking spot for those that wish to drive to
the office. Compensation and BenefitsWe offer a competitive salary
commensurate with experience. We pay 100% of our employee benefits
costs and offer healthcare plans, dental, vision and 401K
matching.Equal Opportunity Employer Pure Power is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance
of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the
company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job
titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender
identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving
force in the success of our company.PM21PI175218812
Keywords: Pure Power Engineering, Hoboken , Sales Operations Manager, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!