Care Management Support Coordinator
Company: Visiting Nurse Service of New York
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OverviewCommunicates internally and externally with members or
clients to coordinate reports, data entry and tracking of tasks for
various programs. Participates in non-clinical customer service for
members or clients. Provides administrative support to staff. Works
under general supervision.Responsibilities
- Identifies nature of issues, independently responds to and
resolves non-clinical issues and complaints and escalates clinical
issues to appropriate department and staff.
- Assists in monitoring member and client satisfaction through
phone calls to verify service, answering questions and providing
information. Documents service issues, identifies trends and
recommends potential solutions.
- Maintains program specific expertise and organization
structure. Acts as a resource to member or client.
- Serves as a resource in the resolution of member or
- Establishes effective customer-focused working relationships
with members and/or clients, physicians, and providers of long-term
- Participates in team meetings and provides input on customer
- Protects the confidentiality of member or client information
and adheres to company policies regarding confidentiality.
- Ensurescompliance with VNSNY policies and procedures as well as
all Federal and State regulations.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Coordinates telephonic intake and scheduling of visits for
- Works with members, providers, and staff to identify and
resolve member service and retention related issues. Educates
potential members/community representatives on plan features, plan
benefits, and program admission requirements.
- Communicates with members and their families regarding
information about MLTC services.QualificationsLicensure:
- Valid driver's license or NYS Non-Driver photo ID card, may be
required as determined by operational/regional needs.Education:
- High School degree or equivalent required. Associate Degree in
a healthcare related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience required.
Experience in a health care organization preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and data systems required.
- General office experience including billing, accounts
receivables and/or bookkeeping preferred.
- Bilingual skills may be required, as determined by
Keywords: Visiting Nurse Service of New York, Hoboken , Care Management Support Coordinator, Executive , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!