Structural Engineer (Senior Level)
Company: Pure Power Engineering
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Pure Power Engineering is a leader in the design & engineering of
commercial & utility scale solar PV systems. Our strength is
creating the drawings that contractors use for permits and
construction. An essential aspect of our design is the structural
analysis of buildings and structures that support the solar PV
We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum 7
years of experience, who wants to work as a team player within our
progressive firm. The ideal candidate will be a licensed structural
engineer with outstanding experience in the design of steel,
concrete and wood commercial and institutional buildings.
- You will work alongside our structural teams to generate the
solar industry's best structural design, analysis, and calculation
- Perform structural analysis, design, and detail on variety of
large-scale commercial building projects.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers, developers, and
contractors to provide high quality and well-organized set of
- Manage a team of engineers, designers, and drafters to execute
- Develop proposals, RFP responses and other marketing support
- Manage profitability of projects and maintain a working
relationship with clients.
- Perform on-site structural inspections and gather information
on as-built conditions.
- Work cross functionally with other teams within and outside the
engineering department to ensure clients' needs and internal
deadlines are met.
- Master's degree in Structural Engineering.
- 7+ years of relevant structural design experience.
- Willing and able to conduct site visits to gather information
on existing structures.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
- Active Professional Engineering license
- Outstanding experience with various structural software
packages for analysis and design such as?RAM Connection, TEDDS,
ETABS, SAP and SAFE.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, or any other commercial CAD
- Solid background of solar PV system structural related
- Extensive knowledge in steel design, concrete design, aluminum
design and cold formed steel framing system analysis and
- Geotechnical engineering knowledge and experienced in
interpreting geotechnical reports, analysis of soil-structure
interaction, soil corrosion, bearing capacity, swell/settlement,
expansive soil, earth pressures, pavement section design, frost
heave, slope stability, underpinning, and shoring design.
- Analysis and design of buildings and multi-level parking
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a
dynamic fast pace environment.
- Valid driver's license
The role will start remote (work from home) until COVID clears up,
then will transition to 50% remote and 50% in the Hoboken Office.
Pure Power's office is on the Hoboken waterfront. We are next to
public transportation options from NYC and Northern NJ. We also
provide a private parking spot for those that wish to drive to the
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary & benefits commensurate with
experience. Benefits include healthcare plans, dental, vision and
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse
and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to
recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We
recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the
success of our company.
Keywords: Pure Power Engineering, Hoboken , Structural Engineer (Senior Level), Engineering , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!