Posted on: January 6, 2022
The Manager of Engineering is responsible for ensuring a fun,
dynamic team while delivering customer focused results. ICIMS is
where all the top software and test engineering talent want to be.
On a daily basis you will recognize milestones, provide on-going
technical assistance and advice our software Engineers. We are
looking for a passionate leader and mentor to manage the
engineering teams. As the "Software Delivery Owner" you will lead
critical projects or programs by maintaining a customer-focused
delivery model which results in driving high customer renewals.
- Ensure adherence to established processes and SLA's by
- Communicate and resolve on gaps and issues within
- Create and manage escalation procedures to ensure services and
productivity levels are maintained by the department
- Partner with cross functional teams to optimize Agile team
performance and delivery against milestones for product releases
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity
which aligns with iCIMS core values
- Partners with Talent team on the acquisition and retention of
people resources to fulfill team mission successfully; owns the
- 10+ years of software design and development experience in a
- 4+ years in a Software Development or Test Engineering
Management role --
- Proven experience in scalable web application development,
cross-platform integrations, API and restful web services design
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates
thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively--
- Strong customer orientation focus and success in creating a
superior Customer Experience
Keywords: iCIMS, Hoboken , Manager, Engineering, Engineering , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!