Company: Tipico - North America
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Are you interested in the sports betting industry? Do you have a
passion for sports and watch your favorite teams regularly? Are you
a go getter? Do you enjoy working with people and building
relationships? Does working in a team environment alongside other
talented individuals for one of the newest sportsbooks in New
Jersey make you contemplate leaving your current role? If so, you
are in the right place.
Tipico is looking for a strategic and conceptual Copywriter with
clear marketing strengths and a love for sports to join the
Marketing team. As a Copywriter, you will bring forth big ideas
informed by company goals and will be able to translate ideas
effectively across all marketing channels including but not limited
to CRM, social, digital display, campaign concepts and more. Having
a passion or knowledge of sports and betting is ideal, but if not,
we will provide an extensive training experience as well as
continued development to make sure you stay up to date with what's
happening in the world of gaming and sports.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Craft copy for both brand marketing and performance marketing
campaigns that support the brand and generate results (i.e.:
acquisition, brand awareness etc.)
- Lead conceptual thinking and development of campaign work for
tentpole events, new advertising campaigns, partnerships etc.
- Ensures that copy is on-brand that consistently meets and/or
exceeds project goals
- Lead copy execution for cross-channel and direct-marketing
- Work with designers to produce standout and strategically
focused concepts and campaigns
- Become an expert of brand and marketing goals
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices, and emerging
- At least 3-5 years of agency experience preferred
- Current and ready-review portfolio
- Digital, social, content copywriting experience required
- Ability to work independently, under tight deadlines, while
juggling multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at managing initiatives across internal functions and
- Strong attention to detail, results driven and highly
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or older with the ability to obtain and
maintain required State Gaming Licenses.
- You must have the ability to work from home until we are able
to go back to the office.
- Bachelors degree with a preferred focus in Business
Administration, Sales, Marketing, or similar concentration.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge about and / or experience with sports betting
- Online gaming and gambling experience
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter
and have an impact
- You will be apart of one of the newest and up and coming USA
online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market
- Work in a new and young business with high growth
- Build your own success story together with us
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports
betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in
- Competitive salary, 401k match, unlimited PTO, Medical, Vision,
Dental Benefits, and more!
Keywords: Tipico - North America, Hoboken , Copywriter, Advertising , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!