Data Analytics & Tableau Reporting Specialist - Cybersecurity
Company: Marsh and McLennan
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Cybersecurity Reporting and Data Analytics Specialist The Global
Information Security (GIS) team within Marsh & McLennan is looking
for Cybersecurity Reporting and Data Analytics specialist to
develop and maintain the next generation executive reporting. - The
candidate will be responsible for wide range of reporting on the
global information security program for the executive board, risk
committees, and senior stakeholders. - The role will report to the
Security Governance Director and will interact with senior staff
members of the global information security team to drive the data
capture and analytics necessary to produce effective reportingWHAT
YOU CAN EXPECT?
- An individual contributor and leader, who will work with key
stakeholders, data feeds, and tools to automate and enhance our
reporting of the firm's Cybersecurity Program. -
- Re-design and build the firm's Cyber Reporting Estate
- A fast-paced environment with great culture and leadership. -
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Produce accurate and consistent Cybersecurity program metrics
for various executive-level discussions including board and risk
committee meetings. -
- Create simplified and easily consumable dashboards that
demonstrate the value of our Cybersecurity estate. -
- Coordinate with GIS and non-GIS team members to gather the data
required for the reporting. -
- Strengthen the cadence and automate the data collection
- Seek feedback and enhance the reports as needed. - WHAT YOU
NEED TO HAVE:
- Strong experience designing and reporting on cybersecurity
KPI's/metrics for a large global enterprise. - - - -
- Strong data analytics capability and experience in
communicating technical content to non-technical audiences.
Attention to detail is critical. -
- Experience using a variety of reporting tools including Tableau
and Power BI.
- Expertise in translating data into visual metrics including
complex graphs and charts. -
- Ability to create data repositories to house all relevant data.
- Proven track record of delivering on projects with bold
- Must be a self-starter requiring little or no supervision to
perform their daily tasks, can work towards agreed goals, and seek
opportunities for enhancements where possible.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science (CS), Computer
Information Systems (CIS), other related degrees, or equivalent
- 8+ years working within Global Information Security teams.
- 5+ years performing data analytics and reporting for executive
audiences. - WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT?
- Job specific experience working in a Top consulting firm. -
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Great culture, talented team, and supportive leadership
- Flexible working options
- Standard MMC Salary Package
- Standard MMC Colleague Benefits
- Work in a diverse culture and global team. -(NYSE: MMC) is the
world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk,
strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients
in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching -$17
billion, -Marsh & McLennan -helps clients navigate an increasingly
dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading
businesses. - -advises individual and commercial clients of all
sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management
solutions. - -develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital
strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging
opportunities. - -delivers advice and technology-driven solutions
that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of
a changing workforce. - -serves as a critical strategic, economic
and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For
more information, visit -, follow us on - -and Twitter - -or
subscribe to -. Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates -are
EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: Marsh and McLennan, Hoboken , Data Analytics & Tableau Reporting Specialist - Cybersecurity, Advertising , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!